This course is created for all those students who already have level B1 and above, since they will perfect their Spanish and at the same time they will know the exciting world of art, in Cusco we have a great artistic variety, both in painting, sculpture and design, counting for example with the Cusco School of painting, emerged in the viceregal city of Cusco, for several it was perhaps the most important of Spanish colonial America; it was characterized by its originality and its great artistic value, being its main characteristic the result of the confluence of two powerful currents: Western artistic tradition, on the one hand, and the eagerness of indigenous and mestizo painters to express their reality and their vision of the world, on the other.
Our students, upon completion of this course, will be able to:
- Learn the vocabulary and some other expressions.
- Learn about Cusco's artistic heritage and its connection with history and especially with our culture.
- Meet the most emblematic artists, their lives and their works.
- Discover the history and the most emblematic monuments.
- Develop your skills as a critic and observer.
IMPORTANT: In this course, Qente includes the student's visit to some of Cusco's art museums in the company of their teacher, having a rich and overly satisfactory experience.
At Qente, we are constantly working on adapting our curriculum to the Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning, as it is a precise and universal model when assessing the learning process of each of our students.